How to Arrange a Funeral amid Lockdown?
The covid-19 has started a challenging time for all of us. Different types of lockdowns are getting imposed throughout the continent. While the times are tough, losing someone special in these times can be heart-wrenching. You can do the maximum for your lost loved one to give them a nice and warming funeral. Just like other conditions have changed post covid-19 pandemic, the funeral proceedings have also changed. Funeral homes are now operating restrictively under the community’s guidelines for public gatherings. Saying goodbye is never easy. Let us help you with the best ways to arrange a funeral amid lockdown only.
How to Arrange a Funeral during Lockdown?
Lockdown itself means that people are not allowed to move freely in the city. Further, there are multiple restrictions on social gatherings. Lockdowns were imposed to halt the spread of covid-19. Life may be uncertain sometimes. Thus, when you’re experiencing the loss of someone special in your life, you must take care of the best funeral arrangements. It is possible to achieve the best arrangements during the lockdown as well following the below-mentioned steps:
- The process starts with passing the information to the funeral director of your region. The director will then redirect the deceased’s GP to start the online documentation process to initiate cremation. The documents are also provided to the local medical authority for the release of the death certificate.
- Complete the death certificate procedure as the registrar will call you to get the details about the deceased. You can share the details online or scan the documents and then share them to the concerned registrar.
- Get the details about the imposition of bans on social gatherings. You have to introduce the attendees to the funeral in accordance with these restrictions only. Likewise, you can go for the free webcast of the funeral process to incorporate all persons in the last journey of the deceased.
- Further, you have to check for the rituals like hymns reciting and floral tributes. You can go for the recorded hymns recitation and can hold floral tributes.
- You’ve to check about the covid-19 report of the deceased. If the deceased had suffered from covid-19, you can’t give your belongings as the last dress to the person.
- You can plan the remembrance ceremony sometime later when the lockdown restrictions are relaxed.
Losing your loved one is never easy at any time. The best arrangements for funeral amid lockdown decreases the mental stress on the family that they’ve had done something less for the deceased.
We understand the heaviness of your heart while making funeral arrangements for your family member or friend. We have to maintain the social distancing during lockdown but at the same time may have to give a final farewell to someone close. You can take the help of the above steps to arrange a peaceful and soulful funeral. Further, going for the best funeral services helps you to relieve the pain and loss suffered by death and that too during the lockdown due to pandemics.