What’s involved in pre-paid funeral services?
Many people are concerned about the fact that their families have to bear the cost burden of their funeral once they are gone. However, we at Paul Lahoods Funeral Services understand your concern and offer a range of pre-paid funeral plans. This gives people the chance to arrange and pay of their funeral when they are alive. It reduces the financial burden your family members may face at the time of your demise. Funeral services in Sydney provides plans where you are able to:
- Choose from a range of options
- Flexibility in payment options
- Opt for a customised plan
- The funeral director will guide you through the details, and provide you with the best possible option based on your preference
- They will also take your budget into consideration and provide you with a suitable plan
Since every aspect of the plan can be customised to your needs, not only do you get the services you want, but will pay just for those services, which means you get value for money. Our funeral director will provide detailed information about the variety of services we offer and what their individual costs are, easing the process of choosing the right plan.
Prepaid funeral services in Sydney– Things to keep in view
Many people wonder whether the process of planning a pre-paid funeral is very complex and time-consuming. The fact is that we make things easy for you, and as mentioned earlier, our Funeral Director will provide you with all the information you need to make a well-informed decision. Here are some facts about the process:
- You do not have to undergo any medical examinations or questions.
- Regardless of how the economy is doing, the plan you choose will pay for the funeral costs. Your family would not have to pay a dime as long you reside in the same area and your requirements remain the same.
- The funeral director will provide you with all the details regarding any third-party costs if involved. The director will explain what these costs would involve.
- You also have the flexibility to alter your plan and discuss your requirements with us; we will make those necessary changes for you.
No matter when tragedy strikes, your Funeral Services in Sydney are paid for and your family members would not have to worry about paying for it. Being a family-owned company that has been operating for a number of years, we can provide our clients with a number of customised services and options that fit their requirements. In case you need funeral services for a family member we provide elegant and customised options and also take care of all the necessary arrangements in the best way possible. In addition to pre-paid funeral services, we also provide:
- Catholic Funerals
- Coffins / Caskets
- Vehicles for the funeral party
- Religious & Cultural Services
For any additional information, simply call Paul Lahoods Funerals at this number-02 9564 0223. Alternatively, you can send us your queries via this contact us form and we will respond within the shortest possible time.