Why You Should Consider Our Pre-paid Funeral Services
While most people don’t relish the thought of pondering about their demise, today, there is a growing trend of preplanning and pre-paying for funerals. There are various reasons that individuals choose to pre-pay and pre-plan their own funeral. It allows them the flexibility to choose how their family members say goodbye to them.
Many people have specific ideas about how they want their funeral service to be handled and pre-paying for a funeral is one of the best ways to ensure this happens. We at Paul Lahoods Funerals are a reputed funeral home in Sydney and offer these services. Let’s take a look at the benefits of pre-planning this aspect.
Preplanning Your Funeral- The Benefits
- It’s one of the best ways to take the stress and responsibility of organizing everything, from your family. When you pass away, it will give your family the breathing space they need to grieve and come to terms with their loss, without having to worry about planning a service.
- Some families have modest means and may not be able to afford a funeral for their loved one. If you feel that your family should not bear the cost burden, consider pre-paying for your funeral.
- Funeral costs are never stagnant and they keep rising with every passing year. But when you pay for your funeral in advance, you don’t have to worry about these escalating costs as the amount you pay gets locked in. This helps you avoid inflation. Many funeral homes also offer the option of one-time payment and installment
- Once you have planned all the details and paid for the services you have requested, neither you nor your family (after your death), would have to pay any additional amounts.
- It isn’t uncommon for family members to disagree about how a service should be held. However, when you plan your funeral, you get to choose every aspect of the funeral. This leaves no room for dissent or disagreement among family members.
- Preplanning and pre-paying for your funeral also give you peace of mind, that you have done everything you can to ensure your family doesn’t have to manage any of these aspects.
- The process is simple and the funeral director in Sydney will provide you with all the information you need about how the concept works. You can choose which services you need and pay for them in advance.
Who should know about these arrangements?
You can discuss your funeral plans with any person you trust (family members). However, if that’s something you aren’t comfortable with, you can have all these discussions about your prepaid funeral services in Sydney with our funeral director. The recommendation is that if you haven’t informed any immediate family member, you should notify a solicitor or trusted friend about the arrangements.
Paul Lahood’s Funerals provides excellent and professional prepaid funeral services in Sydney. The company directors ensure you get exactly the kind of services you want. For any more information, you can send us your queries via this contact us aform; or feel free to call us at this number- 02 9564 0223.